All music that comes with the Wave.video library is royalty-free. This means that you can use it in any videos and on any platforms you need, including Facebook. You have all the rights to use this music in your videos, and there is no violation of copyright for using it.
However, sometimes Facebook warns you that the videos "may contain music that belongs to somebody else". Here are several ways of how to solve the problem.
1. You received a general warning before posting the video. The warning might say:
If you received this warning, simply go ahead and post the video.
2. If the video that you posted has been muted, go with this option:
"Restore Audio if you feel this is a mistake and you have the rights to use this content. Your video will be posted without any muted segments."
3. If your video has been removed by Facebook, please let us know the following information (this information is provided to a user whose content is removed):
- Report number
- Rights owner’s name
- Email address provided by the reporting party
- Description of the rights owner’s copyrighted work
- Description of the removed content
We will then ask our audio provider to contact Facebook directly and remove the claim.