To access your Sharing and Privacy Settings: first, you must navigate to the Sharing and Privacy Settings window by clicking on the globe icon, found along the top edge of the Editor, in the Project Header. This icon is accompanied by the project's current privacy setting, as well as its Original Author.
The default privacy setting for new projects is “Public (read-only)”. “Public”, meaning access to your project will be public and anyone can see it in our Public Gallery and open it via the Editor. However, “(read-only)” means that no one can directly edit it unless they make a duplicate copy for themselves.
Privacy Settings: Using the drop-down field at the top of the window, you can choose between 3 settings.
- Public - the project is visible in the Animatron Gallery
- Unlisted - only people with a direct link can see the project (note: requires a Pro Subscription Plan to access)
- Private - only you can see the project (note: requires a Pro Subscription Plan to access)
Sharing Options: Using the appropriate checkboxes next to the selections below your Privacy Settings, you can choose to check ON any of 3 of the following options.
- Open in Editor - Allow others to view this project in the Editor (requires a Pro Subscription Plan to disable)
- Copyable - Allow others to duplicate this project and its contents (requires a Starter or Pro Subscription Plan to disable)
- Modifiable - Allow others to edit this project directly (note: this option will automatically activate the “Open in Editor” and “Copyable” sharing options)